Let Nancy R. Gough, PhD, provide consulting services using her 17 years of experience in scholarly publishing, biological database curation, and scientific writing.
- Meeting or conference reporting
- Scientific analysis, descriptions, and summaries for internal use or publication with intended audience either expert or lay public
- Press releases
- Background and talking points for communicating with the press
- Professional editor services, such as managing peer review and manuscript editing for style and clarity
- Journal site testing
- Manuscript submission site and reviewer site testing
- Assistance with slides and presentations
- Biological database curation and schema development
- Data migration consulting
- Guidance and training regarding editorial practices in scholarly publishing
Services can be priced per project or by retainer.